Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sharing the Love + A Handwritten Note

A recipe or two are coming your way soon. Promise!

But first, I wanted to share a short little blurb about a project I recently learned about.

Two things you may not know about me:
1. I love to send and receive letters in the mail.
2. I have an etsy store where I sell hand drawn cards. That's what the button on the right of my blog is for.



A week or so ago, a lovely lady named Jennifer contacted me about a project she is doing in 2012. She is sending a letter a day to someone in her life (family, friend, someone she admires, etc.) and asked if I would be willing to donate some cards for her project. I happily agreed and am so excited to see who she sends them to!

Jennifer sent the first of my cards yesterday and, quite fittingly I think, the recipient is a foodie!

You can follow Jennifer's project on her blog: letteraday2012.blogspot.com

Send someone a handwritten note this week... I can guarantee that they will love it! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment