Monday, December 12, 2011

My New Photoshop Skills

Boston was fabulous.

Blogshop!


I saw some of the buildings at MIT that I learned about in architecture last year.

I ran along the Charles River and past Harvard.

Mama and I had a wonderful dinner at the adorable Upstairs on the Square – thanks to Vic's recommendation.

I got to catch up with my good friend Victoria and her family.

I saw the beautiful (nearly) full moon reflecting off the ocean. And then saw the sun shining off the water in the morning. 

Marblehead.

Oh, and I learned LOTS about photoshop.

Check it out... my first GIF:

Photobucket

Only one of my many new skills.

Abigail

2 comments:

  1. That sweater's pretty. I like the colors in your giffy thingy. :)

    You should teach me how.

    Please tell me you tried to steal the dog for us.

    ReplyDelete