Sunday, October 23, 2011

Weekend Happenings + Cupcakes

Cupcake Tower

One of the wonderful projects I have been working on came to fruition this weekend.

A lovely lady from cooking school asked me to make cupcakes (some gluten free) for her wedding reception. I accepted of course.

So, I spent all Friday and half of Saturday baking away. And I had a blast doing it.

Then, Saturday night I had the amazing opportunity to take the cupcakes out to the celebration in the Texas Hill Country and stay to work the bar at the party.

It was a night full of great people, beautiful views, fun music, and yummy food.

I am so glad I got to be a part of it all.

Now for a peek at the cupcakes I made!



Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Cake with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting

Pumpkin Spice Cake with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting & Candied Pumpkin Seeds

Chocolate Cake with Marshmallow Fluff Frosting

Spiced Apple Cake with Caramel Drizzle

Gluten Free Vanilla Buttermilk Cake with Creamy Fudge Frosting

Hope you had some brilliant things going on this weekend too.
Now back to the weekly routine. This week will be glorious. I can feel it. Can you?

Oh, and recipes and food talk are coming soon. Pinky promise.

Abigail

0 comments:

Post a Comment