Sunday, September 11, 2011

CSA(mazing)

As Tuesday rolls around, I thought it was about time I told you about last Tuesday.

Last Tuesday was a glorious day. Although it had its lows–I had to go do laundry–it was full of highs. The best part? I got my first CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) delivery!


A few months ago, I bought a Groupon for Farmhouse Delivery, a local company that delivers fruits and veggies from area farms. Now that I am all settled in my new abode, I thought there was no better time than the present to begin getting my deliveries.


The most exciting part (aside from having a crate full of locally grown fruit and veggies brought straight to my door step) has been planning out ways to use everything before it goes bad.


So, stay tuned for tales of what I come up with.

In the meantime, I definitely recommend looking into finding a CSA in your area. You not only support local farmers, but also get fresh goodies (that are in season) delivered straight to your doorstep every or every other week.

Abigail

0 comments:

Post a Comment