Sunday, October 30, 2011

Projects + Picture Montage

I've been waiting to tell you about some exciting projects I'm working on and all the food I've been cooking because I wanted to devote a whole blog post for each project. But, for now, I have to be realistic and say that's never going to happen.

So, I'm going to do a picture montage like they do in the movies when they want to show the developments of characters. Except, in my montage, I will show you the development of my cooking.

Montage time! (Imagine some upbeat, cheesy music in the background.)

Making BagelsSunday DinnerRoasted ChickenMy Friday Night Chicken & Mountain Veggies Cooking
Sunday Lunch
The Muffin ChallengeCranberry Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies (GF, V)GF Yellow Cupcakes w Choco Frosting Curry Orzo with Turkey & Arugula

0 comments:

Post a Comment