Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Quick Pickles

Yesterday I shared a picture of some Quick Pickles that I made using cucumbers from my CSA.

Quick Pickles

Today I am going to share a short tutorial on how to make those simple treats.

Step one: Peel one or two cucumbers haphazardly (I like to leave some peel on).
Step two: Cut cucumbers into 1/4 inch slices and throw them in a jar.
Step three: Sprinkle with some sea salt and black pepper.
Step four: Pour 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar over the top.

Quick Pickles 2

Step five: Close jar and shake until all mixed up.
Step six: Enjoy straight away, or let sit in the fridge for a few hours to allow the flavors to meld.
(Store in refrigerator.)

How easy was that?

So easy.

You can throw them on salads or do like I did, eat them straight out of the jar. 

Try it. I dare you.

Abigail

0 comments:

Post a Comment